Recent comments

• It Was a Weekend of Connection   2 days 17 hours ago

I enjoy reading about Betty's workshops. So honest and personal, and always a growth experience for everyone and I know they all go on to enjoy a more masturbatory life. I'm glad she has them and shares them as she does.
    I didn't understand or appreciate masturbation years ago with my previous girlfriend. I felt her need to masturbate was a comment on my ability to please her and so we didn't talk about it. We broke after I discovered she had been masturbating regularly with a girl friend of hers since before we had even started dating. I discovered a drawer of vibrators and other toys and so she finally opened up with me. Even though I did my best to satisfy her, she had been masturbating during the day while I was at work and even in the evenings if I was away or had to work late. Her own work was part-time and flexible and she could sometimes work from home so it was easy for her in that way. Her schedule and workplace supported her masturbatory lifestyle.
    We broke up and I reflected on it a lot since. I realize now she merely had diverse orgasmic needs which included our own sex but also extended beyond that. Her other needs were diffferent but strong had to be satisfied through other means. She was simply making the best out of it and exploring and developing that side of herself.
    My current girlfriend is a masturbator and a fan of yours. I support her fully in her masturbation and that has actually spiced up our sex life and brought us closer together. I encourage her masturbation and take an interest in her orgasms and her development in that area. She attends a weekly tea with two other women each week where they share their methods, exchange toys, and masturbate. She has, on occassion, gone away on weekend retreats to a friends cabin, even a week long cruise once with them, where, among enjoying many other activities together, they "masturbate masturbate masturbate" as Betty says sometimes.
    I have learned to make time to masturbate more and enjoy it. Not so much the ejaculation as the journey getting there and so I edge my erection for a couple hours a day before finally ejaculating. I know that's become pretty common now days and so I'm comfortable with that.
    My needs are simply just not as intense as hers or my previous girlfriend's and I've come to terms wth that. But helping her progress in her mastubation gives me satisfaction I cannot describe. I actually developed a fantasy of her becoming a nudist and masturbating throughout each day with other women. She thought my fantasy was sweet and confessed that was actually about what her weekend retreats were and we both laughed. She said she would help me fulfill my fantasy if that's what I truely wanted.
    You and your bodysex workshops are the incarnation of that fantasy as well.
    Trevor

• Is a Man Who Sweats During Sex a Turn Off?   5 days 2 hours ago

Really your post is really very good and I appreciate it. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes.You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years.

• May: the Month to Celebrate Masturbation   1 week 2 days ago

Feeling a little like Rip Van Winklewacker here.  I must have been stroking so much this summer that that I missed all the great updates and user commentary.

• Did I Ruin My Clit from Unlubricated Masturbation?   1 week 2 days ago

Thanks for the blog.Thanks Again. Awesome tutuappapkdownload

• Dear Catcallers   1 week 2 days ago

Awesome post  about also check it Blog! tutuappapkdownload

• Why Do Men & Women Have Affairs?   1 week 3 days ago

I per my religious views and belief, I should be satisfied with the person that I have married with and it should be it. I should find satisfaction and happeness in it - and I am happy. ;)

Scott Porter

SEO services West Palm Beach

• Gender Roles are Created by Society Not Biology   1 week 4 days ago

Indeed  gender equality and gender inequality is not by nature or by biology. I think we have nothing to fear about gender inequality. This fear is simply based on pride and the search for power. So what if men are dominant being if the woman enjoys? On the other side, so what if women are the leaders if they can feed the men, so let it be.

Scott Porter

SEO services West Palm Beach

• Our Scars Are Illustrations Of The Stories Of Our Lives   1 week 6 days ago

It's quite possible that negative marks are felt and remembered longer. Our scars remind us about the events in the part which perhaps, sometimes, we are willing to forget... But they do illustrate the story of the life in its pure version.
    Analyst and neuropsychology scientist Lutz Jäncke announced the disclosure about the manner in which singular life conditions influence the structures of the mind (and brain). Scientists tried the brains of more than 150 individuals utilizing attractive reverberation imaging 3 times finished a two-year duration.

They found out that even occasions of a brief term can leave their physical check on the brain activity. For instance, if a leg is kept immobile for 3 weeks, the thickness of the cerebrum's cortex in the territories in charge of controlling the immobilized arm is diminished.
    Sincerely,
    Brian
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Blogger, ghost writer at Culture of Giving writemyessayfast.org Culture and Spirit academic portal for students.

• I'd Gone Through the Emotional Wheel & Come Back to Selflove   2 weeks 2 days ago

I couldn't agree more! After getting cancer at
    age 35 for no apparent reason (I had a much healthier lifestyle than
    most my age), I had to rethink how I lived my life. And the biggest
    change I made was to let go of being so driven to achieve, to be the
    perfect daughter, worker, friend ... and to learn how to accept my own
    imperfections. I'd almost say that for the past 25+ years, I've been on
    a self-compassion quest (without having a word for it).

There are many people struggling and suffering because they haven't
    learned this yet. The more people understand this, the better the world
    becomes. Excellent information!

Alexandra Grayson
    yourhomeworkhelp writer and editor

• The Beauty of Naked Bodies & Natural Gravity   2 weeks 3 days ago

That goes for the bulk of the elected officials that have been on the board election after election.

Source - lab report

• We Don’t Need To Be Perfect To Be Whole   2 weeks 5 days ago

Hello Natasha,

The additional time I provide for nature and isolation, the bigger lucidity grows. It's exceptional and not an uncertainty material science. It's surprising. To move past what I requests is to at last observe why soul is constantly free. In any case, would I be able to have gone to that acknowledgment if not for the free soul inborn inside now ponders.

Consistent reflection remains with all of you or the greater part of the day and can go about as a defensive shield in unpleasant circumstances. It remains quiet, advance back and postpone negative responses. It truly does ponders once you have through it. Have a feeling that you get new eyes and an alternate point of view each time you complete your session.

Some of my works are saved on The Interior Design Institute professional dissertation writers team.

• From Trauma to Orgasms   2 weeks 5 days ago
  • Because Bad Girls Say No   3 weeks 5 days ago

I agree with the idea that kids should know about such things like sex and sexual identity earlier. But how to know when to tell them. Clair is 4 now. Is it ok to talk to her? She has never asked however. I'm afraid she would not understand.
    And according to the statistics, only 5% of parents tell their kids about male-female differences starting from the age of 7-8.
    Best,
    Brian
    Facebook connect - sagefamily
    Grammar check editor, author of Family Bonds and Stars that Shine.

• The Labia Pride Movement   4 weeks 3 days ago

I am excited to tell that i am using old version of windows and before some days my friend install athe latest version of windows and also share a home page remember password microsoft edge here i am know all the function and please install the latest window you can really enjoyed a lot.

• My Clitoris Burns When I Touch It   4 weeks 3 days ago

If you are using apple wireless mouse and you don't know that how it can repair then you go to this apple wireless mouse is not working platform here you can solve all the problem that should be created in the mouse and you can also check through yourself for better.

• My Go To "Trick" for Orgasm   4 weeks 3 days ago

Here i am share a home page in this type of platform file explorer windows 10 you can learnd lots of things on the basis of new latest window explorer here you know everything that you can operate the browser easily.

• Sexual Desire Comes From Within   4 weeks 5 days ago

I love this discussion on more than one level.
    I have a number of healthy guy friends (around 50 yrs old) who take great care of themselves through diet and excercise who have directly or indirectly indicated a gradual loss of desire in recent years.  I have experienced no such drop, and the only thing I am aware of that I am doing differently, is my continued very frequest (every day) and (multiple times a day) long duration (an hour or more each) edging masturbation sessions.  I have zero doubt that this has not only given me amazing pleasure, but has maintained a level of desire that is very high and no doubt made me a much better lover in the process.  I don't substitute masturbation for partner sex, but I desire more pleasure than any partner can satisfy in today's messed up busy world.  This way, I am ready for it when the situation permits, but don't fail to meet my needs along the way.
    Marti, I totally relate to some potential partners being scared away from someone who has adopted a masturbatory lifestyle.  The flip side is how wonderful it can be when you sift through enough people to find someone who gets it!  It's worth all the rejections and is such a find!

Nelson

• Natural Cycles is a Birth Control App as Effective as the Pill   5 weeks 1 day ago

Wow, Really great post i enjoy it very much here I appreciating your knowledge keep sharing kindly check it out mini militia mod by sahad ikr

• Sexual Desire Comes From Within   5 weeks 3 days ago

Betty and Carlin,
    Another great and honest message and i'm so glad you put it on youtube to be sure your essential message gets out. The art and practice of masturbation, when right, conditions our body for sex, nurturing and developing our orgasm and our very need and desire for it as well. By doing it right, it means masturbating regularly, often, and slowing down- extending it out so we can appreciate the journey to our orgasm when we do. It's in the literature and a method for ED treatment and couple sex therapy. It wasn't until I followed your guidance many years ago and embraced a highly masturbator lifestyle that I became multi-orgasmic and my sexual urge and appetite grew.  I masturbated more and longer and, as you teach, eventually put it at the center of my being.
    Confessing that to men whom I would date sometimes drove them away but it's something we must do when finding a true soulmate. Men don't like to admit their need as perhaps they think it shows weakness and so I always encouraged my boyfriends to losen up and masturbate more, not as a substitute for our sex but to enhance it, in addition to it, and as an activity we can both share and talk about.
    A few have embraced a masturbation lifestyle along the way which I found quite rewarding for me as it I am sure it does for you. I was suprised by a few boyfriends who confessed they edged for hours at a time and masturbated often but always ashamed to admit that. Knowing they did not have to hide this from me was so liberating and self-affirming for them. Sex was the best with them actually.  I finally met a soul mate of course, and we both are avid masturbators and have the most wonderful sex. For him, he edges for hours a day, ejaculating multiple times.  He just needs that so much and so do I. We save our intercourse for each weekend and it is always special and meaningful and satisfying.  As y

Marti

• Carlin & Liandra Part II   5 weeks 5 days ago

Oh Carlin, I haven’t been interested in women before but seen you naked, you make me want you :-)

• It Was a Weekend of Connection   6 weeks 1 day ago

Carlin, Such a nice rejuvinating session for you and I'm so glad you got back to what you love and ignites your soul. I have not had the oportunity and am not fortunate to have the social lifestyle you enjoy but the few occassions I have masturbated with a group of women, it has been wonderful. I enjoyed reading about the woman who moaned so loud and your supportive response to her. This is one thing about me that holds me back perhaps from doing it more. I can lose control when my orgasms are extremely intense and it can be embarrassing. For me, masturbating among other women makes my orgasms especially strong and so I hold back when I want so much to let go. I envy you your ability to let go and trust in others, to have a lifestyle and career than enables you to masturbate so much in a socially supportive setting. Trust me, I would be right there every day if I could.  LOL
    The experienced I have had have helped me so much in my solo masturbation and orgasms though, and for that, I am greatful.  I'm an avid masturbator and highly orgasmic because of that.

Marti

• A Woman's Erection Needs 20-30 Minutes of Adequate Clitoral Stimulation   6 weeks 4 days ago

Same for me. The fact that oral is so precise
    is why it works so wonderfully for me. Knowing
    that slippery pressure is enjoyed. Just enjoy.

• Should people be allowed to masturbate anywhere they like?   8 weeks 4 days ago

I whole heartedly agree, Marti.  I don't see why this can't be accomodated in the near future.  I believe that, as a man, every erection is a sacred gift, and one that should not be wasted, if at all possible.  I believe that it is natures way of telling me I need to slow down, take a break and get back to life's other activities after an adequate break.  It is a physical and emotional filled need.

• Get a Second Opinion Before You Cut   10 weeks 1 day ago

Hello Carlin,
    I know you've decided NOT to circumcise your son Grayson and I won't argue with you. But since the issue of circumcision always arises, I hope you'll do me the courtesy of spending a mere two minutes to listen to the wonderful, educational children's song published online at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyqutExm-jw explaining the very best reason to circumcise!
    Ron The Logician

• I Can Never Seem to Get Myself All the Way There   12 weeks 4 days ago

7yeardryspell,
    You obviously love your wife and are concerned and wish to remain faithful to her or you would not be reaching out like this. It's not easy for men to bare their soul as you are so i wanted to respond.
    You both receive much love and support from each other and the only thing missing really is your need for sexual pleasure and release. She has changed and you both need to accept that but your need has also grown and you both need to respect that as well. Pressuring her into something she knows she can no longer provide would not help your relationship but you still have a healthy penis and need to fell that pleasure and release and she should understand and support that as well.
    I suggest you both talk about it in just this way and I'm sure she will understand. Take Dr. Betty's teachings to heart and focus on your own self pleasure and embrace masturbation like you have probably always needed anyway. Make time for it, turn it into something fun and exciting and, who knows, you may like it more than you might first anticipate. Also, masturbation these days need not be solitary. It's become very common for men who have embraced masturbation fully to masturbate with other safely, on-line. They find it helps increase their motivation as well as the intensity and frequency of their ejaculation which is a good thing. Who knows, you can remain faithful to your wife but may evolve into a sexual, orgasmic being you never knew existed within you.
    Marti